You’re invited to our annual MDG Family Beach Blast! Please join us Saturday, August 27th at 10am for good food, fun, games and camaraderie at the beautiful Serenata Beach Club on Vilano Beach! This yearly event is for all employees along with their significant others and kids. We look forward to having a fun time celebrating with you and your families!
Please RSVP using the form below by August 1st.
- Swimsuit/beachwear. This is a casual beach event. You may want to bring a change of clothes for the end of the day, but we advise coming already in your swimsuit.
- Surf boards, boogie boards, etc. If you want to hit the waves, bring your board. Floaties/vests/etc for kids are also advised.
- Sunscreen. Most of the event will take place outside in the sun.
- Towels. Serenata will be supplying towels, so there is no need to bring your own. Please remember to drop towels off in the return bin on your way out.
- Chairs. Serenata will be setting up chairs and umbrellas. We will also have three pop up tents to provide extra shade on the beach.
- Coolers. Serenata does not allow outside coolers on the pool decks. There will be water, iced tea, and lemonade available on the event deck, and we will have coolers of beverages on the beach.
- When you arrive, please check in at the event deck upstairs first thing. You can come in through the front doors and take the elevator up, or turn right and go up the outside stairs and around the pool deck to our event deck. There will be staff and signage to help you find where you’re headed. You will receive a neck lanyard that contains an itinerary, wrist bands that are to be worn by each member of your party, and your drink tickets, as well as your towel.
- Parking: When you turn into Serenata, there are parking lots to the left and right of the main entrance. There is also extra overflow parking across A1A with a tunnel under the road to safely access the venue.
- Drink tickets are only needed for alcoholic beverages and must be redeemed at the bar on our event deck. Tickets can be used for beer and hard seltzers. Non-alcoholic drinks will be available all day on the event deck and in our coolers on the beach.
- There will be a Build-A-Boat contest! Teams will have a set time to build a boat out of shipping materials. Competitors will then race their boats across a swimming pool. There will be prizes and bragging rights for the winning team!
Serenata Beach Club
3175 S Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Coming from downtown St. Augustine, cross the Vilano Bridge heading towards Vilano Beach. At the light, turn left onto A1A, and continue for about 3.5 miles. Turn right onto Serenata Drive.
If you have questions, please contact Kristy Buttermore.