Enrich your career path as a part of MDG’s hands-on internship program.
Throughout the internship program, you will:
- Gain real-world experience working on current engineering design projects
- Receive training in industry-specific design software
- Have a dedicated team from day one that will help train and guide you during your internship
- Network with other interns and company professionals daily
Matthews Design Group is seeking an intern to join our team in St. Augustine, Florida. This intern will gain real-world experience in design while working in a fast-paced, professional setting. Join our group of professionals who are working with communities throughout the region.
This internship will also allow a student to:
- Develop design/construction drawings, technical specifications, and bid documents
- Create plans and details in CAD software
- Work as a team player with a group of technicians and designers of various levels, and with Project Managers and design teams to execute projects
- Arrange necessary resources for file sharing and communication across the company or with clients, sub consultants, and contractors
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Associate’s degree
- Industrial or commercial design experience