This position is for a full-time professional engineer with solid land development and project management experience. Candidates for this position must be a registered Florida Professional Engineer (PE), and must have land development experience, with additional roadway experience preferred.
This position is responsible for preparing man-hour estimates and managing every aspect of projects from start to finish, including the project team, budgets, schedules, client relationships, quality, and overall design and permitting for projects. Project managers are expected to oversee and effectively communicate with junior engineers, CAD technicians/designers, project coordinators and subconsultants.
Project Managers will be required to design a wide variety of projects for retail, office, residential, municipal, and industrial clients that include, but are not limited to: roadways and sidewalks, commercial complexes and buildings, small to large subdivisions, parks and recreational facilities, medical facilities and hospitals, marinas, small airports, churches and schools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the design, permitting, and management of land development projects
- Florida Registered PE
- Strong organizational, analytical, and strategic planning skills with attention to detail
- High quality of work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Strong project management skills with the ability to direct resources, both internally and externally, to meet both time and budget requirements
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Civil 3D is highly preferred
- Experience with Deltek project management software preferred
The size and structure of our company affords engineers the opportunity for professional growth and the ability to work on a wide variety of projects. This position provides a full benefits package, excellent pay, and plentiful opportunities for career development and advancement.