Website Matthews | DCCM
Engineering Better Communities
Position: Senior Landscape Architect
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture (Required)
- Florida Registered PLA (Required)
- 7+ years of experience in the design of landscape-related projects (Required)
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, and Land F/X (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Matthews | DCCM is actively seeking a Senior Landscape Architect for immediate employment.
Why Work at MDG:
- Annually rated a “Best Firm to Work For”
- Continuous opportunities for growth
- Fun-spirited, family environment
- Profit sharing & 401k matching
- Flexible work schedules
Apply Now: https://mdginc.com/job/senior-landscape-architect
This position is for a full-time professional architect with experience in the field of Landscape Architecture and a solid understanding of Landscape Architecture principles, concepts, regulations, and design, especially in all areas that pertain to civil design including transportation, site design, and commercial design. This individual should be able to come up with innovative designs that successfully overcome complex design challenges, and have solid client management, project management, and team management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 7+ years of experience in the design of landscape-related projects.
- Florida Registered PLA
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with clients and employees at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational, analytical, and strategic planning skills with attention to detail
- High quality of work in a pressure environment with multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, and Land F/X
- Produce complete, visually pleasing and functional, accurate, and high-quality designs in an efficient manner within the budgeted time.
- Oversee the preparation of design documents associated with Landscape Architectural initiatives.
- Review design documents for compliance for all submittals that include landscaping.
- Health insurance (majority company-paid)
- Life insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance (100% company paid)
- Paid time off
- 401(k)/401(k) matching
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Flexible scheduling available
- Profit sharing incentive bonus program
- Jacksonville, Florida
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Jacksonville, FL: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)