Brandy Branch Borrow Pit
Matthews Design Group (MDG) provided engineering services to design and permit services for four five-acre borrow pits for use in supplying fill material to the Baldwin I-10 interchange improvements. Three pits are located in Duval County and one in Nassau County, therefore requiring permitting from both Counties, as well as with Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) and St. Johns River Water Management District (SJRWMD).
MDG will also prepare a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
- Land clearing, tree removal, site grading and earthwork, and stormwater drainage for four five-acre borrow pits
- Project coordination with both Duval and Nassau Counties
- Review and approval of work products from landscape architects
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Permitting with City of Jacksonville, Nassau Counties, SJRWMD, and FDOT