Ravenswood Drive Drainage
St. Augustine, florida
Matthews Design Group (MDG) completed a stormwater drainage study for the drainage basin near Ravenswood Drive in St. Augustine. As a result of its study, MDG designed significant improvements to the stormwater drainage infrastructure that improved water conveyance and treatment. Project work included a major overhaul of about 1,600 feet of Ravenswood Drive. Based on MDG’s recommendation, City of St. Augustine completed underground utility improvements concurrent with roadway improvements, an action that saved the cost of duplicate construction work on this road. MDG helped coordinate the utility upgrade.
Partial funding for this project came from a State Disaster Recovery Grant. MDG assisted in securing and administering project funds.
- Roadway improvements
- Signing and pavement markings and maintenance of traffic
- Drainage improvements
- Utilities design and coordination
- Stormwater modeling
- Stormwater management and facilities design
- Community Development Block Grant (disaster recovery grant)
- Stakeholder coordination
- Construction administration
- Construction inspections
- Permitting with St. Johns County and St. Johns River Water Management District