Cathedral Parish School
St. Augustine, florida
Matthews Design Group (MDG) completed a multi-year master plan for expansion of the Cathedral Parish School campus. Construction to date has included construction of a new 2, 240 square-foot Kindergarten building, construction of a bus drop-off area, and expansion of an existing parking lot from 4,000 square-foot to 8,000. These projects included permitting with the City of St. Augustine, and the St. Johns River Water Management District (SJRWMD). Located in historic downtown St. Augustine, these projects required a balance of functionality and preservation to retain the historic quality of the neighborhood.
- Parking area and bus-drop off design
- Underground & above ground stormwater facilities design
- Multi-use parking and recreational area design
- Improvements to historic roadway and drainage systems
- Permitting with the City of St. Augustine and SJRWMD