WHAT WE DO
MDG offers a wide range of professional services including, but not limited to:
- Land Use Planning & Development
- Planned Unit Development & Design
- Site Development & Engineering (Residential, Commercial, & Industrial)
- Construction Administration & Inspection
- Feasibility & Due Diligence Studies
- Stormwater Management & Modeling
- Grading & Drainage Improvements
- Master Planning
- Subdivision Planning & Design
- Roadway & Sidewalk Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental Planning & Design
- Potable Water & Sanitary Sewer Design
- Project Management
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Computer Modeling
- Coordination of Land Surveying & GIS
- Retaining Wall & Bulkhead Design
- Forensic Engineering
- Property Condition Assessments
Our extensive experience providing engineering services to a broad spectrum of project types includes:
- Single & Multi-Family Residential Subdivisions
- Professional and Commercial Offices & Office Parks
- Industrial Parks
- Roadways & Sidewalks
- Roadways & Sidewalks
- Recreational, Parks, & Athletic Fields
- Marinas, Boat Ramps, & Airports
- Borrow Pits
- Communication Towers
Our talented and dedicated staff members bring their extensive knowledge and experience gained from a wide range of projects to every project we work on. MDG partners closely with and works alongside our client’s staff through each step of the process to successfully bring their vision to reality. For additional details, check out our Projects page.
I am new to the Borrow/Fill dirt business and feel very fortunate that I have hired Matthews and Alex Acree to help in the permitting process. Alex is always patient and very helpful in explaining the process all the way to completion. Many thanks for all of MDG's professionalism!
I appreciate all that Scott [Knowles] did for me and BrightView! Without his help we would be still scratching our heads. Seeing how small our project was I was worried we would not get the customer service needed but it exceeded my expectations!
Chris Buttermore was fantastic at walking me through all the issues that came up, and was very detailed on navigating them, or helping me navigate them.
QBD Storage Yard
The staff was very polite and made me feel very comfortable during the initial meeting and throughout the project.
Italian B&B Lodge in Crescent Beach
Thank you to the team at Matthews Design. It was a very comforting feeling knowing that you were looking out for us on this project. Your quick responsiveness to my phone calls and emails was very appreciated and helped me not feel like I got lost in all your other projects.
Village Church expansion